Monday, July 19, 2010

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF

I wear many hats--daughter, sister, wife, mother, grandmother, educator, volunteer, cook, and do-it-yourself-er.  I enjoy eating healthy and frugally.  I also enjoy eating out sometimes, especially when life is hectic and I get frazzled, special occasions, or when I am out of time or just plain do not know what I want to cook.

There have been many wonderful cooks in my family, as well as among my friends and associates.  Some were female, some were not, but all enjoy life and food and sharing.

This blog will be my sharing of my family cooking methods, my own methods learned from experience or friends and a little bit of a trip down memory lane as I recall favorite dishes and stories connected to them.

Additionally, I will from time to time talk about things besides just food and cooking it such as sewing, knitting, gardening, and so on.

Please add your thoughts and comments.  Life is better when shared and so are blogs.  


Happy reading, cooking, and eating and loving life.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment